5T Packing Products Co., Ltd. headquartered in Liaobu town, Dongguan city, China, brings forth for clients a wide range of industrial products that comply with ROHS, SGS environmental protection standards. We forayed into business on February 27th, 2014, and since then we have acquired many strategic business partnerships and tie ups, flourishing manifold in our domain. We also manage world class production facilities and are empowered with the service support of almost 100 employees who with their dedication and commitment have today helped us scale heights as a reliable manufacturer, exporter and trader in the industry.
We build business on platforms of trust and profitability. That is why we deal in a quality proven gamut of products like Designer Printing Labels, Printed Adhesive Stickers, Hang Tags, Color Boxes, Shrink Films, Hand Bags, Gift Cards, etc. All these products made using high grade art paper, writing paper, white plastic, transparent plastic, aluminum film, lamination film, foiling film, glue, ink and related raw materials are durable and fit into extensive application areas in fields like Cosmetics, Beverage, Food, Medicine, Clothes, Electronics, Logistic companies, etc.
- February 27th, 2014: We started our company
- March 19th, 2014: We opened our Hong Kong branch
- October 7th, 2015: We became a share holder and took control of Jiufo Packaging Group Limited
- May 5th, 2016: We joined hands with Ecreative Pack Group Limited
- April 7th, 2017: We joined hands with Junye Printing Co.,Ltd.
Our quality benchmarks are high and we never stop making efforts from improving our quality control and evaluation procedures. Our quality centric business is duly geared by the combined dedication of our employees who are our core assets. These professionals tirelessly work to meet client expectations when it comes to product quality and service excellence. They undertake the following seven steps to ensure products we design and deliver live up to our quality promise.
- 1st Step: Gauge the material sizes & quantity before initiating production
- 2nd Step: Test the material thickness & sticky powder before initiating production
- 3rd Step: Compare end products with samples, and keep a tab on the printing quality
- 4th Step: In case a product is packed in reels, they monitor the rolling direction
- 5th Step: Ensure surface treatment like lamination, foil stamping and die cutting are up to the mark
- 6th Step: Check final products for any quality loopholes
- 7th Step: Test final quantities and check that the packaging requirements are as desired by customers